Monday, February 17, 2014

Basketball Wives LA Season 3, Episode 1: You're about to get in my business (Review) by Calvin Cortez Coleman.


WUSSUP BLOGGERS! this ya boy Calvin Cortez Coleman a.k.a KingBearacuda185 and this year 2014 I'm gonna be doing my first review on Basketball Wives LA okay so here we go! this first part of the episode is "You're about to get in my business" and to be quite honest I haven't done any reviews in a long time so here goes nutt'n okay so... Draya Michele is being confronted by one of her new acquaintance Ariane, whose an ex-wife and was in a relationship with DeShawn Stevenson for years is also an ex of Draya's and she's "I DON'T KNOW WHY THE HELL YOU'RE QUESTIONING ME ABOUT YOUR EX!" and Draya tells Ariane right then and there like "LIKE, IT'S KINDA NOT YOUR PLACE." and was like..... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I mean... Draya was put on the defensive after that I mean... c'mon! Draya was right to tell her it wasn't any of her business and she was right to say it the way she did. It's none of your business ESPECIALLY if it's your ex. anyway Draya and Ariane meet one another since day one so Draya says to her "Ariane cares WAY more about this man than I did, it's like she's doing all of the fiance's dirty work for free!" and so Draya goes off like "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ALL THIS?!" and Ariane answer to her and said "BECAUSE I HAD TWO KIND BY HIM" and Draya was like "I DON'T NEED ON FUCKING KIDS, I GOT MY OWN MONEY, I DON'T NEED A FUCKING CHECK! I mean... Draya was pissed, SERIOUSLY!

So that would be my first review on Basketball Wives LA, next week I'll be doing my second review on season 3, episode 2 of Basketball Wives LA

I'll be looking forward to writing y'all. PEACE OUT!

A Dark Warrior Inc. Production.

No comments:

Post a Comment