Thursday, July 17, 2014

BREAKING NEWS FROM BLOG TOPICS!!! Bobbi Kristina Denies Posting Photo of Herself Using Drug Paraphernalia.

Getty Images/Instagram

It looks like the daughter of the late and great Whitney Houston has bigger fish to fry then who’s playing her mother in the upcoming Lifetime biopic.

Bobbi Kristina Brown is once again back to defending her character after a recent photo surfaced on Instagram earlier this week depicting someone who appears to be Bobbi using a bong. The photo and the fake Bobbi Kristina Instagram page it was posted on were promptly deleted and the one-time reality TV star took to Twitter on July 15 to say, "I've never posted any photo of me doing anything! This is someone trying to tarnish and make a horrible name for myself. People are insane."

According to E! Online, the photo was posted along with a caption reading, "This picture may be inappropriate but I want to make a connection with you all. Don't worry this picture isn't recent just hear me out. Do you know what I feel? I feel strange I can't feel any pain anymore. I don't take any drugs as of recently. Things just happened. But then there is some situation that force me to do things and the impact I’ll feel pain. I did and I do. I was hurt."

The caption continued on, saying, “ "People kinda expect more from me. But I can't. I have lost my sense. It just happened. Then here we go again I'm in the same pain. I'm hurt. I'm trying to. I really do. But I know that I'm hurt and in pain but I can feel it but I don’t know what it is. What do I really do? God, Help me ignore and rebuke what these demons are saying, in Jesus Name. Amen.”

The photo caused quite a stir, as it’s known that both Kristina’s mother, Whitney, and father, Bobby Brown, struggled with substance abuse during the careers. Bobbi’s uncle, Gary Houston, told Radar Online that he the family has “concerns” about Bobbi K.

“When you love someone everything concerns you, so the fact of the matter is we have to get to the bottom of it,” he told Radar. “I have to find out for myself. I’m in the process of investigating it now.” But aside from it all, Gary insists that his niece is “doing very well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment