Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Basketball Wives LA Season 3, Episode 3: Can Draya Handle the Heat? (Blog Topics Recap) by Calvin C. Coleman

Top Moments Episode 3 - Draya Gets Bad News From Jackie

Wussup Blogger I just want y'all to know that I am sorry that I don't do my Blog Topics recap on Season 3, Episode 3 of Basketball Wive last night because of this ridiculous snow storm and I am sorry for the inconvenience so here we go! 

I don't like using the word Hater, but Sundy is a true Hater when it comes to Draya. Don't you have a daughter to worry about. Stop always having something smart to say about Draya. Draya didn't know about Jackie's daughter talking to this dude, plus Draya was talking to him first, but you twist that around. It's none of your business how many guys she's been with. How many have you been with? You're no better than her I mean... Sundy just HATES on Draya...Sundy should be ashamed to show *** much jealously she has for Draya. Draya is a beautiful girl! Jackie you get me sick...I think your and Doug relationship is FAKE because you just want people to look up to you for a having "Perfect" marriage NOT!!! You just do it for the show and I think you and him go both ways because you always want to do something for the gays, which is fine but when you are in a marriage and my straight husband will not allow that at all. So stop putting a FAKE show and be REAL about it all. STOP HATING ON DRAYA and I dont understand how these ball players that make money want to be with GHETTO RATCHET girls., get a girl with CLASS and your head out of the hood.

Next Week is my 4th Blog Topics recap on Basketball Wives LA Season 3, Episode 4.

PEACE OUT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment