Monday, March 31, 2014

Basketball Wives LA Season 3, Episode 7 (Blog Topics Recap by Calvin Cortez Coleman)



Wussup Bloggers it's ya boy Calvin Cortez Coleman a.k.a Bearacuda and I'm coming to y'all LIVE! from Calvin Coleman's Blog Topics and tonight It's the Blog Topics Recap of Basketball Wives LA Season 3, Episode 7. okay now LET'S GET TO IT SHALL WE!

So Jackie, Sundy and Jackie are having a chit-chat conversation about what happen in palm spring about British not being invited to palm springs and Sundy's bad ass temper and calling Draya's son a fucking pansy which was fucking tacky and disrespectful and Draya gave Sundy's punk ratchet ass a taste of her own medicine and not only that a black eye because Sundy you were the one who'd brought this shit on your self for calling Draya's son a fucking pansy well you daughter is a hoe ass bitch and you deserved it.


Anyway so Draya invites the women over to participate in the Zombie Mud Run and suddenly Jackie be like "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DRAYA!" I mean seriously Jackie? Of course, words have already been said. Sundy wants to know why Draya “looks like she’s been beat to a pulp?” And Draya’s all, “hah, you know exactly what that looks like!” Lawd. and Sundy talking shit like "I am going to win this Draya is not about to beat me in this... in this game!" I mean... SHUT THE HELL UP SUNDY ALL YOU DO IS RUN YA GODDAMN MOUTH C'MON DON'T NOBODY WANNA HERE SHIT FROM YOU WIT'CHO HATIN' ASS HOPE DRAYA GIVE YOU ANOTHER TASTE OF YOU OWN MEDICINE JUST LIKE IN PALM SPRINGS! anyway as I was saying this zombie mud run is called "Run for your lives" and Draya has made it perfectly clear that they are not gonna get along no friends, on cliques, no nothing. so in the zombie mud run they gotta wear belts and the undead zombies are gonna tried to grab their flags and Malaysia be like "I don't play with demons no I'm outta here, I'm just gonna take my, hair lashes and my brains and we're gonna get the fuck outta here!" and I'm like WHAT?! I mean... Malaysia was grossed out by that shit. anyway the zombie mud run was underway and these zombies were everywhere and so Draya was wait for the opportunity to strike and BOOM she's slams Sundy to the ground and grabs her flag and I'm like... There u go Draya they don't know nothing bout that. Team Draya all tha way, that look like fun. I know a couple of hoes i wouldn't mine havin them RUN 4 THEIR FUCKIN LIVES!.

Next week it's Blog Topics Recap of Basketball Wives LA Season 3, Episode 8.

Peace out! Love y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment