Monday, April 21, 2014

Basketball Wives LA Season 3, Episode 10: Season Finale (Blog Topics Recap by Calvin Cortez Coleman)

Top 3 SMDH Moments From Basketball Wives Finale 

Wussup Bloggers this ya Calvin Cortez Coleman a.k.a Bearacuda and tonight I am doing my final Blog Topics Recap on the season final of Basketball Wives LA Season 3 okay HERE WE GO!

I love is none of them tried Malaysia, cause they no she don't play. But they gonna pick on Brandy about her infertility. I don't condone all violence but I hope she loosen up that other eye socket. I'm a work in progress don't judge me, lol. anyway I hope like hell Brandi kick Sundy's ass for telling her to go & try to have a baby knowing what her situation is that was as low as anybody can get!! Malaysia please don't hold Brandi back this time Sundy needs her face cracked all the way open!!! and I know that Jackie can be shady! Malaysia and Brandi should have done like Draya did. They shouldn't have accepted Jackie invitation if they felt that way about her and the other girls plain and sample because Jackie Christie is the absolute worst...she needs to go and try make amends with her daughter Tahari...making fake instagram accounts to terrorize that poor girl about her being dark and nappy headed....newsflash Jackie we are all BLACK!!!! i despise that turkey necked troll...she needs to act her age!! and I know for a simple fact that Sunday is Jackies lil minon she is a messy bitch just like Jackie and what kills me is when she acts like she does nothing wrong and that she cares so much about everybody but yet causes the most mess and drama between the whole bunch. She is the sam Jackie from the first season a messy, insecure, old bitch that has no life so she messes with everyone else's! That's all I can come up with!

Next Week It's Basketball Wives Season 3 The Reunion. Oh Boy It's gonna be a whole lot of fighting going on I can't wait for that to happen.

Peace N' Love Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment