Monday, April 14, 2014

Basketball Wives LA Season 3. Episode 9 (Blog Topics Recap by Calvin Cortez Coleman)

Preview Episode 9 - Jackie Gets Scandalized

Wussup Bloggers this ya boy Calvin Cortez Coleman a.k.a Bearacuda and tonight I am gonna do another blog topic recap of Basketball Wives LA Season 3, Episode 9. okay HERE WE GO!

So Sundy invites Jackie and British to Paris, France to do art work as well as painting of a nude make model and they brought a male model and he takes off his blanket and  I like.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! and Jackie be like... "I don't know what you brought me to but you tried to get me killed Doug is not gonna go for that as a matter of fact it's uncomfortable this is a naked man and he's a lot of a man he's not just some little guy this a big dude!" and Jackie says this "I see this big HUGE dong hanging in front of him the size of a horse....!" I mean.... Jackie knew she was looking I bet if it was a woman up there they would of had to pull her out of that woman's business. but anyway Why does Jackie just focus on her light skin child and not her dark skin child how disrespectful , get of the show ad focus on your family I mean... Jackie, go some where and sit your well off ass down and think about your other daughter that you have forgotten about only because her skin is dark!!!maybe when you was with that dark skin man you shouldn't have. D.w.u.d.

Aight moving on! Can anyone tell me what was the point of Chantal reveling that she had a fling with Orlando? Seems to me that Chantal was jealous that Orlando chose Draya over her. Jackie's reason for telling: Draya has always been a wild child . Like Tyler Perry once said:" You do a lot of stupid things in your teens & twenties , but that's ok. When you turn 30, the light bulb goes on. That's the first time you have an ounce of common sence. I have always like Draya from the very first season. This season , she's more together. Settling down. But haters like Jackie, Sundy, & Chantal can never let that happen. They always got to throw shade!!!!

Next week is the Blog Topics Recap of Basketball Wives LA Season 3, Episode 10

Peace Out!




No comments:

Post a Comment