Monday, April 28, 2014

Basketball Wives LA Season 3, Episode 11 The Reunion (The Final Blog Topics Recap by Calvin Cortez Coleman)

What You Didn't See On TV: Season 3 Reunion 

Wussup Bloggers this ya boy Calvin Cortez Coleman a.k.a Bearacuda coming to y'all live from Blog Topics and tonight is gonna a whole lot of drama the cat fights, the hair pulling I mean... shit of that nature. anyway this is my final Blog Topics Recap on Basketball Wives LA Season 3 The Reunion so sit back and relax HERE WE GO!

So we're gonna start with Brandi who's currently dealing with Ovarian Cancer and her desire to get pregnant and have a second child and Brandi is completely worried that the cancer may come back to finish the job I mean... I deeply sadden by this she has a lot of confidence and I'm giving my support to Brandi and she has been Informed that her cancer is some what lower and the clock is ticking faster that usual and I gonna say Brandi I wish you the best of luck of having another baby. and as for Sundy she has got a fucking big mouth and she needs a reality check for real because Sundy does not deserve to be on Basketball Wives LA I mean... last week Sundy was bad mouthing about Brandi's issues with cancer that's fucking flat out mad tacky and disrespectful that's probably the reason why no body like Sundy because she don't amount to jack shit Sundy don't give a shit about no body but her self I mean... Sundy you're already get ya ass handed to you Draya Michele who gave you a fucking black eye for talking all that bullshit calling Draya's son a Pansy and  I fucking Hope Brandi beats the shit out your ass some bitch the nerve and the fucking audacity To Say "Go Try To Make A Babe I Got 3 Healthy Ones" I'm A Mother Of A 3yr daughter who has cancer if I was around you and I heard that comment I would want to fuck her up too there's just shit you don't say idc how caught up in the moment you are fucking mad bitch and I don't fault Brandi for not wanting to hear the apologetic garbage bullshit that Sundy is spitting. I'm sorry, she hit below the belt. Cancer is nothing to play with and regardless of how upset she was at Brandi, nothing justifies what came out of her mouth. However, this is one exception where they need to let Brandi stump a hole in Sundy's ass I mean... this shit pisses me off point blank period and Brandi was right about you Sundy YOU ARE A FUCKING MISTRESS! and I've been wanting to see both Brandi and that trampy ass bitch Sundy go at it because I would nothing more than to see Brandi beat the fucking hole hell of Sundy but that's aight Sundy gonna get a taste of her own muthafuckin medicine and that is ultimate beat down. Jackie and sundae are fucking haters. sundae has kids by a married man an is the only one there now without one. why she's so up in drays's business. draya's is beautiful and have a good heart. she should be worried about her daughter who is not so classy ither. and Jackie your daughter is a lady but went to a man's house. one she never met and she told you they didn't even kiss. why was the reason you bought it up. you had your agenda. then look a sundae's face when you told her. it was all smiles. British is cool but I thought Jackie was trying to put her up against the other girls, but she is smart and figured it out.

That'll do it for this final Blog Topics Recap on Basketball Wives LA Season I wish y'all the best thank y'all so much and always keep the faith! PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment