Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Melissa Gorga To Teresa Giudice: Stop Attacking My Marriage



Melissa tells HollywoodLife.com in a new interview that she was absolutely shocked when Teresa told her husband that she would leave him for a richer guy. Plus, she even talks about the reports that Joe is cheating on Teresa!

Melissa Gorga wants her sister-in-law Teresa Giudice to back off! HollywoodLife.com spoke to the Real Housewives of New Jersey star about her ongoing feud with Teresa and her real feelings about being called a “tramp” by Joe Giudice and a “c**t” by Teresa.
“It’s hard watching these episodes,” Melissa tells us. “Because there’s a lot going on behind my back.”
In one of the recent episodes from season four, Teresa tells her brother Joe Gorga that Melissa will leave him once her music career gets more successful.
“I’m trying to put myself in her shoes and figure out why she’s saying those things,” she tells us. “I just ask that she leave my marriage alone.”
Even though Teresa has no problem in questioning Melissa’s marriage, the reality star tells us she won’t comment on the reports that Joe is cheating on Teresa.
“I’m not going to go there,” she says. “It’s off limits and looks are off limits too. I just ask that she leave my marriage alone!”
But she is really upset that Joe made fun of her: “Looks are off limits. I’m insulted, I was called a “tramp” on national TV, what am I going to do? Go to dinner with them and act like nothings wrong?”
Will she and Teresa ever make amends?
“I think there’s hope,” she tells us. “I still love her, and I love those kids. I’m quicker to forgive than Joe.”

 <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2mPY1bd2o44" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment