Saturday, May 19, 2012

Trying to get of the Issues and Problems on my Laptop PC



Now y'all see shat the fuck I mean of all the #bullshit I have to put up with trying to get rid of all of these issues on my #Laptop PC: I checked the disk volume for error that needed to be fixed, I tried scanning my hard drive for bad sectors, I tried #defragmenting my hard drive and I even tried to clean up my hard disk so my Laptop PC would run better All trying rid of the #viruses, #slowness, #freezes and crashes on my #Dell Latitude 520 Laptop PC with #Microsoft Security Essential. but THIS SHIT AIN'T WORKIN' STILL all the FUCKING VIRUSES, SLOWNESS, FREEZES AND CRASHES IS CAUSING MY MUTHAFUCKIN' LAPTOP COMPUTER TO OVERLOAD, I CAN'T EVEN TO DO SHIT ON HERE!!!!! UUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! SOME TIMES I JUST WANNA GRAB A MU'FUCK'N SLEDGEHAMMER AND SMASH THAT PIECE OF SHIT TO THE MU'FUCK'N GROUND BECAUSE I AIN'T GONNA PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT ON MORE!!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment