Thursday, June 28, 2012

Did Arie Luyendyk Jr. Reveal He’s Engaged To ‘Bachelorette’ Emily Maynard?

Emily Maynard Engaged

Plus, front-runner Jef Holm’s reaction to the engagement news. Read on for more details!

Uh oh! Race car driver and Bachelorette finalist Arie Luyendyk Jr. may have slipped about a potential engagement to Emily Maynard.
During a conference call with reporters, Arie was asked if he would be the nextBachelor if he doesn’t win the Bachelorette — and his response threw everyone off-guard.
“Well, you know my fiance might not approve of that. No, I’m just joking I mean,” he said. “No, I said, you know, basically it’s hilarious because I know that’s a hot topic right now but, you know, who knows what happens and if I am engaged to Emily, I don’t think it would be possible for me to become the next Bachelor.”
Hmm! It sounds like he totally slipped! Am I right?
In another interview with reporters, Jef Holm was questioned about Arie’s potential engagement and his response was even MORE suspicious.
“I don’t know if he’s engaged or not. If he is, that’s awesome. And I’m pretty confident that he’ll invite me to the wedding, I hope. So, but I don’t know that I’m. I didn’t. I am not sure if he is. And if he is, you know, congratulations to him,” Jef said.
Jef began to stumble on his words though when he was asked if he would go to the wedding if Arie’s “fiance” is Emily.
“Man, that’s a touch question actually. I don’t – I don’t know if I – I don’t know if – I don’t. I know for a fact it wouldn’t be awkward between Arie and I if I was invited to the – to the wedding. But, I would worry about if it would be OK with Emily if I was there,” he said. “You know, because we had something completely different than anything she had – anything she had with any of the other guys. And it was really special. But, I would want to be there, you know, because I love and care about Emily. And I love and care about Arie. I think he’s great. So, I would hope that I would be invited.”
Yikes! It sounds like

No comments:

Post a Comment