Saturday, June 23, 2012

Katy Perry’s Divorce Confession: I Felt Like I Was Going To Die



Katy’s new movie ‘Part Of Me’ is set for release on July 5, and fans will be surprised to find out that the demise of her marriage to Russell Brand will be left in the final cut! Find out all the details and watch a video of Katy talk about it with Jay Leno!

Katy Perry appeared on Jay Leno Thursday June 22, as she revealed the breakdown of her marriage to Russell Brand will be featured in her 3-D movie Part Of Me!

Katy chose to include the demise of her marriage in order to maintain the integrity of her documentary! “Just because you’re in the spotlight doesn’t mean you get to dodge the curveballs — they’re actually bigger,” Katy told Jay. “I think if you were to see the movie and it was completely avoided, you’d think, ‘Hmm that’s strange, I know something else happened in her life last year.’”
Katy hoped to handle her split “delicately with the most integrity I could, and show, ‘Yeah I’m going through the same situation that half of America goes through and somehow I landed on my feet.’”
“So you don’t have to lay down and die like you think,” Katy added.

The “Wide Awake” singer continued that “it wasn’t always exciting to watch those unflattering scenes where I’m crying and having an intense moment, but I think people will relate to me more seeing me at my lowest point and now at my highest point.”

Katy is, indeed, at her highest point! Her movie is set for release in less than two weeks, and she’s currently dating Robert Ackroyd, a guitarist for the band Florence + The Machine! Did we mention her new song “Wide Awake” is a favorite at HollywoodLife.com?

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are you happy Katy left the breakdown of her marriage in her new movie?



http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/Katy-Perry-Part-2-62112/1407290

No comments:

Post a Comment